1. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly although, to be honest, we find that ugly is relative and such matters of perspective.
2. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance isn’t a Kid anymore, is still living in his parents’ basement and must be free to get a real position or go to college.
3. Dances With and, don’t say we didn’t warn him, gets partially mauled by Wolves
4. The Hunter who has a fairly worrisome suffer on for deer — we are all quite concerned not be reminded that we wholly outperform our live deer budget as well.
5. All Quiet on the Western Front because our glug glug make forgotten to turned the publication switch on because he was flirting with the props girl and was then very inexpensive to reshoot or dub.
6. Bonnie and Clyde and Sheila and Franklin and Gwendolyn and Maurice and Odelia and Harrison: best friend forever who would never, ever go on a killing rampage among other things.
8. It Happened over a series of epoches and nighttimes and guess what? We filmed it!
9. Early Evening Cowboy because we tried shooting at midnight and it was really hard to see the cows.
10. Mr. Smith, his wife and kids, his physical therapist, his personal cook, his Thai kickboxing partner, his pun writing unit and his elderly mother all Go to Washington
11. The Grapes of extreme fury chiefly used here for humorous or rhetorical effect.
12. The Light-green distance of 5276 Feet — We Evaluated Precisely!
13. Pulp Fiction, Nonfiction, and the occasional book of sexual poetry.
14. Terms of Endearment fastened with derision which, at the least in countries around the world, are the only, and excellent, kind.
15. The African Queen who is actually a group of small children inside a queen’s organization that we couldn’t divulge what with the overly strict child labour laws these days but hey, at least we didn’t use dwarfs.
16. The long, productive and meaningful dispute on the Bounty that, if calmer presidents hadn’t persisted, could have strayed close to a uprising against government or episode a mutiny.
17. The Great Dictator’s Wife, as behind each great dictator is a really, really scary woman
18. Wuthering we should have hired actors who weren’t deathly afraid of meridians or at least constituted the Heights less wuthering
19. Taxi Driving& Mental Health: When enough is enough; how to see the warning signs that you need some time off and to maybe take a holiday?
20. Rear Solid Brick Wall which would have been a whole lot more interesting if we had just installed a opening both to aid the story and to move the movie more interesting to watch
21. Rebel Without a Cause except for a few local donations that are near and dear to his heart
22. Yankee Doodle Man who is overly devoted to mode, neatness, and fashion in dress and look and has a cherish of Broadway indicate motifs