Manny Pacquiao to return against WBO welterweight champion Jessie Vargas

Manny Pacquiao is to return to the ring to take on the American WBO welterweight champion Jessie Vargas in November

Manny Pacquiao is to return to the ring to take on the American WBO welterweight champ Jessie Vargas on 5 November, according to the Filipino boxers director Michael Koncz.

Retirement doesnt suit Manny right now, Koncz replied of the former eight-division macrocosm champion.

Boxing is in his blood. When he civilizes, its like a pressure-release valve. You can see a stunning difference in his climate … hes glad. Its astounding what training courses and engage does for him.

Pacquiao( 58 -6- 2) had announced his retirement after defeating Timothy Bradley in April and was elected to the Philippines senate in May. His promoter Bob Arum announced last-place month that he would fight again in November.

Arum tweeted earlier this week that he would travel to the Philippines for a fulfill on 10 August to discuss the 37 -year-old southpaws return.

Koncz, who will also attend the session, said the trio were no longer discussing a potential antagonist, but whether to stagecoach the contest in Los Angeles or Dubai. Thats the essence of the see, Koncz contributed. Not choosing the foe. Thats already been done.

Read more: www.theguardian.com

Check Also

Trump: ‘Fine’ with trying US citizens in military courts

(CNN)Donald Trump said in an interview Thursday that he would support trying US citizens suspected …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *