Conor McGregor expresses regret during court date over UFC backstage melee

Conor McGregor expressed regret on Thursday for a backstage melee at a Brooklyn arena, and is in plea negotiations to resolve indictments in the case

Conor McGregor expressed regret on Thursday for a backstage melee at a Brooklyn arena, and is in plea negotiations to resolve indictments in the case. The former UFC champion and co-defendant Cian Cowley persist free on bail after a brief court appearance.

The gentlemen rallied into tribunal in close-fisted blue-blooded clothings, and extended a gallery jam-pack with reporters and other defendants waiting for their hearings. They stood and responded little during the image.” I repent my wars that conducted me here today ,” McGregor announced outside court afterward.” I understand the seriousness of this matter and I’m hopeful to get it resolved soon .”

caposa (@ Grabaka_Hitman)

yoooooo … first time seeing this one. Conor has legit lost his thinker. pic.twitter.com/ XcLFd2FIMo

April 5, 2018

Video footage presented McGregor lunging an objective at a bus full of fighters after a news conference for UFC 223 at New York’s Barclays Center in April. He and an suite that UFC chairwoman Dana White described as” 20 hoodlums that hovered in from Ireland” disintegrated the occurrence allegedly looking for reprisal against main event fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov, who had been in an altercation with McGregor’s friend, Artem Lobov.

Video likewise proved McGregor threshing trash barrel and being obstructed from throwing a barricade in the incident. Boxers Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg were hurt by shattered glass, forcing them from their bouts. White replied McGregor justified the struggle in a text exchange just before he changed himself in to patrol. According to White, he said it” “mustve been” done .”

Assistant district attorney Janet Gleeson said the case hasn’t been presented to a grandiose jury for possible accusation because of the plea negotiations, signaling stake from all sides in resolving the matter swiftly.

McGregor and Cowley are due back in courtroom on 26 July.

Read more: www.theguardian.com

Check Also

Brock Lesnar flagged for potential anti-doping irreverence after UFC 200 winning

Former UFC heavyweight champion has been notified by the US Anti-Doping Agency of a failed …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *